1) Always Case Name, not Case Title.
2) Always Doc Group, Not Doc Category. Decision: should we change to Doc Type, Doc Subtype (like Case?)
3) Standardize buttons, e.g., Cancel always in middle.
4) Standardize common blue link placement, esp. Refresh and Close at right side of menu bar
5) Remove extra "ok dialog boxes", e.g., no box after clicking Return on Clerk Review; but perhaps a box when click Close reminding that you are keeping the filing under your name.
6) Implement short queue names in left tree
7) Cleanup in System Admin screens (see documentation?)
8) Routine to delete out "orphan filings" - when they had to create a fake Accept to reject something and gave it a bogus docket number. (Need format for bogus docket numbers.)