Skip to main content
State of Vermont Judiciary
Court Information
Judicial Community
Legal Information
Contact Us
Public Education
Representing Yourself
External Web
State of Vermont Judiciary > Court Information > Civil Division


Civil Division

Obtaining a Passport and Visa Information

Windsor Civil Courthouse
expand  How do I extend my Visa?
expand  How do I file a Passport?
Please click here to find out how to file a passport.
For expedite information or any other questions, please contact your county Superior Court.
expand  What are the Passport Fees?
expand  Where do I get a Passport?
Passport applications may be obtained at Vermont Superior Courts (County Courthouses, except Grand Isle, Orleans, Windsor and Windham). You will also need:
A certified copy of your birth certificate; it must include:
  - A raised seal;
  - A signature from the town clerk’s office;
  - The date the certificate was filed with the town clerk.
Two passport photographs (some counties take passport photos)