Skip to main content
State of Vermont Judiciary
Contact Us
Court Information
External Web
Judicial Community
Legal Information
Public Education
Representing Yourself
You are here ► State of Vermont Judiciary > Court Information > Civil Division 
Go Search


Civil Division

Frequently Asked Questions

Rutland Superior Courthouse
expand Notary Public
expand Passports/Visa
The Immigration and Naturalization Service is responsible for visa extensions. Contact:
   Immigration and Naturalization Service
   St. Albans Office
   64 Gricebrook Road
   St. Albans, VT  05478
National Customer Service number 1-800-375-5283
expand eCabinet-Technical
Sign in to eCabinet.  Click on "Account" then "My Profile" to display the screen where you can make changes to your personal information.
expand Passports/Visa
expand Miscellaneous
Marriage licenses may be obtained from your town clerk.
expand Passports/Visa