Skip to main content
State of Vermont Judiciary
Contact Us
Court Information
External Web
Judicial Community
Legal Information
Public Education
Representing Yourself
You are here ► State of Vermont Judiciary > Court Information > Civil Division 
Go Search


Civil Division

Obtaining a Passport and Visa Information

Rutland Superior Courthouse
Frequently Asked Questions
expand How do I extend my Visa?
expand How do I file a Passport?
Please click here to find out how to file a passport.
For expedite information or any other questions, please contact your county Superior Court.
expand What are the Passport Fees?
expand Where do I get a Passport?
Passport applications may be obtained at Vermont Superior Courts (County Courthouses, except Grand Isle, Orleans, Windsor and Windham). You will also need:
A certified copy of your birth certificate; it must include:
  - A raised seal;
  - A signature from the town clerk’s office;
  - The date the certificate was filed with the town clerk.
Two passport photographs (some counties take passport photos)