Skip to main content
State of Vermont Judiciary
Contact Us
Court Information
External Web
Judicial Community
Legal Information
Public Education
Representing Yourself
You are here ► State of Vermont Judiciary > Pages > Court-Forms-CourtFormPrep 
Go Search

Court Forms
Civil Division
Criminal Division
Family Division 
Judicial Bureau 
  Law Enforcement  
Probate Division

Vermont Judiciary Forms


Need some help filling out forms for a Family Case?
Try our new Interview Program
CourtFormPrep: Vermont Court Forms Made Easy!

If you have any questions or feedback please contact the Family or Civil Division in the county in which you reside.
Interviews are currently available for the following forms:
Complaint for Divorce (Form 836 Kids & Form 836 NoKids)
Complaint for Civil Union Dissolution (Form 836 CU Kids & Form 836 CU NoKids)
Complaint for Legal Separation (Form 816 Kids & Form 816 No Kids)
Answer to Divorce Complaint (Form 837 Kids & Form 837 No Kids)
Answer to Complaint for Civil Union Dissolution (Form 837 CU Kids & Form 837 CU No Kids)
Answer to Complaint for Legal Separation (Form 839 Kids & Form 839 No Kids)
Affidavit of Income and Expenses (Form 813 A)
Affidavit of Property and Assets (Form 813 B)
Motion to Modify Child Support (Form 803)
Small Claims Answer & Counterclaim (Form 128)
Small Claims Complaint (Form 257)
Small Claims Motion for Financial Disclosure (Form 279)
Small Claims Financial Disclosure (Form 127)

To start an interview or to find out more information
click on the Courthouse Icon below

CourtFormPrep Icon