Schedule Date & Time: 3/12/2020, 9:00am
Location: VT Superior Court
Orleans Criminal Division
217 Main St.
Newport, VT. 05855
(802) 334-3325 Phone
(802) 487-0778 Juror Line
- If in the past few days you have felt unwell, especially with respiratory symptoms (cough, high temperature, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing) OR
- In the past 14 days you have:
- Been in contact with a person infected with novel corona virus (COVID-19)
- Been to one of the affected countries or regions (listed at www.healthvermont.gov/covid19) : China, Iran, South Korea, Italy and Japan
- Been to a healthcare facility (hospital, walk-in clinic, emergency room) where people infected with COVID-19 are treated OR
- If you feel unsafe being in a public building and prefer not too be exposed to large numbers of people, then PLEASE CONTACT THE COURT.
- You will be asked to provide a statement in writing if you are requesting to be excused.
PLEASE NOTE: Information posted here is subject to change. ALL JURORS: Please be sure to check this website or call the Juror Line any time after 5pm the night before and/or the morning of a scheduled appearance. Thank you