Electronic Filing in the new system called Odyssey File and Serve ("OFS") begins on April 20, 2020. Attorneys filing in Windsor, Windham, and Orange counties must now e-file all filings in all divisions for new cases as well as subsequent filings for all existing cases. If you are a self-represented filer, you have the option of e-filing or paper filing. However, if you begin e-filing into a case, you must continue to e-file for the duration of your case, per the Vermont Rules of Electronic Filing.
Judicial Bureau e-filing begins on April 27, 2020. Only subsequent filings will be permitted for the Judicial Bureau. Attorneys are required to e-file all filings at the Judicial Bureau, including in all cases existing prior to the new system. Self-represented filers are permitted to e-file or paper file. If you begin e-filing into a case, you must continue to e-file for the duration of your case, per the Vermont Rules of Electronic Filing.
Before filing documents please be sure to do the following:
- Register for e-filing (to submit documents to the court) https://vermont.tylerhost.net/ofsweb
- Register and participate in a Tyler e-filing instructional webinar (Webinars and other resources available for both filers and administrative staff)
- Review the Vermont eFiling General Policy and Procedure Guide:
Please Note – OFS is hosted by Tyler Technologies, which provides primary customer support to users. Court staff have only a limited ability to assist with e-filing questions and problems. For assistance:
- Please see the Tyler OFS guide and resources
- Note the contact information of Tyler Technology's e-filing support desk:
To VIEW your case details and documents, you must: