Skip to main content
State of Vermont Judiciary
Contact Us
Court Information
External Web
Judicial Community
Legal Information
Public Education
Representing Yourself
You are here ► State of Vermont Judiciary > Court Information > Judicial Bureau 
Go Search


Vermont Judicial Bureau

Paying a Fine

Judicial Bureau

Pay Fine Pay Fine by Credit Card 
Need to Answer a Complaint?

Pay by credit card or return the court's copy of the complaint with your plea. If you plead "ADMITTED" or "NO CONTEST", enclose your fine payment. Please write the complaint number on your check or money order, payable to Judicial Bureau. DO NOT SEND CASH. If your address shown on the civil violation complaint is not correct, enclose your current address. Mail correspondence to:

                Vermont Judicial Bureau
                PO Box 607
                White River Jct., VT  05001

Contact Judicial Bureau

Click on "I Have a Question" link below to contact the court.   Select the question that best identifies your concern.  Complete the form and hit send.  A clerk will respond via email or will call you to take a payment if you're facing an impending suspension.  If your email provider does not support the links below, please contact the Judicial Bureau at 802-295-8869.



Referred to a Collection Agency?

State law 4 V.S.A. § 1109(d) and 13 V.S.A. § 7171 authorizes the Court Administrator to refer past-due judgments to a designated collection agency. If your judgment has been referred to a collection agency, you must provide payment through that agency. Payments sent directly to the Judicial Bureau (cash, check or credit card) will not be accepted. In addition to past-due judgments you will be responsible for any associated collection agency fees. If you have been referred to the designated collection agency, you may contact them for more information:

Alliance One

6565 Kimball Drive

Suite 200

PO Box 2449

Gig Harbor, WA  98335

Phone:  800-858-4506