Use the online Data and Information Request Form linked on this page to request any of the following:
- Court data
- Information about policies and procedures in the Vermont Supreme Court
- Information about policies and procedures in the Vermont Superior Courts, county courthouses, and related to court administration
- Information about administrative records and practices, including the directives, practices, and records within the oversight of the Court Administrator
- A recent incident involving the Judiciary, or the Judiciary’s response to a recent event
Do not use this form if you are looking for information on any of the following:
- Questions about a specific case. Instead, contact the court where the case was filed.
- Requests for case records. Instead, use the request form on the Request for Access to Court Records web page.
- General questions about court processes and procedures. Instead, contact the Information Center at 802-652-1900.
(If the form is not loading below, try opening the form in a separate window)