NOTE: This is not a complete listing of all the forms and instructions available on the court's website. If you do not find what you're looking for here, try the Self-Help Center page or you can search the forms library.


The Vermont Law Help website provides assistance with some forms in some divisions. You may visit their website, click Forms, CourtFormPrep, or other category listed.

Forms can be submitted in person at the courthouse, via mail, or e-Filing (if applicable). You may be required to present a government issued ID before court staff can notarize your court documents. Visit the Court Locations page to find the physical and mailing addresses for courts in Vermont.

Forms available for download are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view or print.

Civil Division

Civil forms - General
Small Claims
Sexual Assault

Criminal Division

Criminal forms - General


Environmental forms - General

Family Division

Child Support
Civil Union (with Children)
Civil Union (without Children)
Divorce (with Children)
Divorce (without Children)
Extreme Risk Protection
Non-Resident Civil Dissolution / Divorce
Parental Rights and Responsibilities
Relief from Abuse
Legal Separation

Judicial Bureau

Judicial Bureau forms - General

Probate Division

Adult Guardianship
Authorization to Perform a Marriage
Correction of Death, Marriage, and Birth Certificate Records Forms
Minor Guardianship
Name Change
Probate - Miscellaneous forms

Supreme Court

Supreme Court forms - General