This is a partial list of the forms and instructions available on the court's website. If you do not find what you're looking for here:
- search the forms library
- visit the Self-Help page
- visit the Forms web page on the VTLawHelp.org website
Court forms are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view or print.
See the Filing Procedures web page for information about how and where to file.
Important Message for e-Filers
Before e-Filing a fillable PDF (which includes all court forms posted on this website), you must "flatten" the file. See e-Filing section of the Filing Procedures web page for instructions.
Housing-Related Forms Required by Administrative Order 49
- Certification in Support of Compliance with the CARES Act
- Certification of Compliance with CFPB Temporary COVID-19 Safeguards
- Vermont Emergency Rental Assistance Program (VERAP) Notice to Tenants
- Vermont Homeowner Assistance Program (VHAP) Certification
- Vermont Homeowner Assistance Program (VHAP) Notice
Criminal forms - General
Environmental forms - General
Judicial Bureau forms - General
Authorization to Perform a Marriage
Correction of Death, Marriage, and Birth Certificate Records
Probate - Miscellaneous forms
Supreme Court forms - General
Personal Expense Claim form