The Access and Resource Center (ARC) is an office of the courts offering these free services for people who don't have an attorney:
- Information about court processes.
- Help with court forms.
- Information about ways to get the help of an attorney.
- Public computers for court-related use.
- Workstation to attend remote hearings.
Free interpreter services are available. Staff do not provide legal advice.
Visit: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:00 am - 2:00 pm.
Costello Courthouse, Ground Floor
32 Cherry Street, Burlington
Case types include:
- expungement of criminal records
- name change
- relief from abuse
- small claims
- traffic matters
- other court issues