The Public Portal is a web-based platform that offers court users and members of the general public customized role-based access to court records, hearing calendars and other data. The Portal also provides a convenient way to pay court fines online from anywhere on any compatible device.

Anonymous public users may access limited types of case and hearing information. No registration is required for this level of access.

Attorneys, self-represented litigants and others who are entitled to elevated access to particular cases in which they are involved must register as Portal users and submit a request for that access. This is a one time process for each Portal user which provides ongoing elevated access for all subsequent cases in which the person is involved. Detailed instructions are contained in the User Guides:

WATCH: Access to Case Data, Documents and other Records on the Vermont Judiciary Public Portal

Request Elevated Access to the Public Portal (Non-Attorneys)

Case parties and participants who are not attorneys can request elevated access to the Public Portal by completing the form below prior to completing online registration on the site:

E-services Request Form For Case Party

For questions about the Public Portal, you may contact the Vermont Judiciary Helpdesk at with "Public Portal" in the subject line.

Other related information:

Access the Public Portal

The Public Portal may be accessed by clicking the link below:

Public Portal Feedback

If you would like to provide feedback about the Public Portal, please fill out the form at the link below.