Not finding what you're looking for? Email us:

Adult Guardianships

Learn about involuntary and voluntary guardianships for adults, which are under the jurisdiction of the probate division of the Vermont Superior Court.

Minor Guardianships

Parents are the natural guardians for their children. But there are circumstances when a court-appointed guardian is needed to provide for the personal care or protection of the property of a minor or both.