Not finding what you're looking for? Email us:

Eviction Process

Provides information about the eviction process for residential properties. 


If a bank or other party files a foreclosure case against you, do not ignore it. Visit the VermontLawHelp website or call 800-889-2047. You may qualify for free or reduced cost legal services. The website has information about:

  • The foreclosure process
  • Foreclosure mediation to help you work with the bank to keep your house
  • Special rules if you have a loan from FHA, HUD, FmHA, or the VA



Missing media item.