Scheduled Date and Time: Wednesday, April 15, 2020
Location: VSC-Essex Criminal Division
75 Courthouse Drive
Guildhall, Vt. 05905
**Juror Phone # (802) 676-3548
Main Phone # (802) 676-3910
The Court is CANCELLING JURY DRAW for April 15, 2020
***PER SUPREME COURT ADMINISTRATIVE ORDER 49
You will receive a post card advising the same. Once the court reschedules you will receive another post card advise you when you need to report. A message will also be placed here and on the Jury Phone Line.
Jurors with reporting numbers 1 thru 175
* Reporting number----please refer to your written Summons Instructions. You will find your reporting number on the summons in the call-in section. This is not your badge number or bar code. It is identified as your reporting number.
Please Note: These Instructions are subject to change. You must check back here or call the Jury Line (1(802) 676-3548) the night before you are scheduled to appear anytime after 5:00 p.m.
- If in the past few days you have felt unwell, especially with respiratory symptoms (cough, high temperature, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing) OR
- In the past 14 days you have:
- Been in contact with a person infected with novel corona virus (COVID-19)
- Been to one of the affected countries or regions (listed at www.healthvermont.gov/covid19) : China, Iran, South Korea, Italy and Japan
- Been to a healthcare facility (hospital, walk-in clinic, emergency room) where people infected with COVID-19 are treated OR
- If you feel unsafe being in a public building and prefer not too be exposed to large numbers of people, then PLEASE CONTACT THE COURT.
- You will be asked to provide a statement in writing if you are requesting to be excused.